This is a set of limited edition "ribonbon" tape cutter and a washi tape designed by a Japanese illustartor mizutama. This cutter is designed to cut 1.5cm width washi tapes into a slim tape (red circled shape in the 5th picture). Great for gift wrapping, card making, and planner decoration!
* How to Use*
1) Put a 1.5cm width washi tape in the cutter.
2) Slide the tape until its edge reaches the cutter's window.
3) Pull out the desired length of the tape through the window.
4) Press down the cutter blade and tear off the tape.
* 4.4cm x 2cm (1.7" x 0.7")
* Set of 1 tape cutter & 1 washi tape
* Limited Edition / No Restock
* More mizutama Items HERE